Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sixth screenshot

Keeva at Tree Bark Jacket tagged me for this challenge that has been going around to go to your sixth folder in your screenshots and post the sixth image.

Well I don't have subfolders in my screenshot folder, and I am playing on a different laptop than I started WOW on, plus my hard drive crashed back in December and I lost a ton of old screenshots. But, here is the sixth screenshot:

It was my first look at Halls of Stone and I thought the floor was just so cool and pretty where you do the Tribunal encounter!

I think most of the blogs I read have already been tagged... but I will ask Jess, do you ever take screenshots? Do you have any?

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the floor in that room.. so awesome.

    In fact, I love ALL the Titan stuff, it's fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my link on your blogroll doesn't work! /weep

    Looks like you typoed an extra space in there.

    Not to call you out or anything =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh good catch Averna. Thanks for telling me. :)

    ReplyDelete