Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A note for my PVP gear

If you guys haven't noticed by now, I'm a bit of an internet and blog junkie. My Google reader is a bit insane. Anyways, today I share with you a pic I came across from passiveaggressivenotes.com which is a hilarious site where you can laugh at how crazy people are.

I love the XOXO touch at the end.

In terms of an arena update, we haven't been able to arena regularly for the last two weeks. Plus, last night I was hoping to get some matches in, but Drenden was down all night! So we won't end up getting any arena points this week. Damn you Seattle server data center place (techy technical words ftw)! Damn you!

I think what we've found is that we do best in 3v3s when we run with two healers, myself and a disc priest. Its fun for whatever dps we take as the third person because they don't have to coordinate with another deeps and can do whatever the heck they want to do.

We're also trying to run more 5v5s, which we run with 3 healers, myself and TWO disc priests. The set up allows us to stay standing a decent amount, even against 1800 rated 5v5 teams. The last time we ran this 5v5 set up, we did pretty darned well going 9-5 or something like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment