Friday, March 7, 2008

More interesting search terms

Every once in a while I like to see the search terms that landed people on my blog. I think I've shared this with you before, but its always interesting to me. Here are some recent ones, and my comments.

"Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza" - This is a popular search term that lands people on my blog. What I am curious to know is if my tips helped anyone. If so, let me know! Or tell me that I don't know what the heck I'm talking about.

"how to resto druid pvp" and "tree of life pvp" - Well, I have seen some fellow resto druids run AV in tree form, but I never do. I think its a little too obvious what you are doing. Plus the Horde are super good are finding and taking down the healers anyways. I don't think I need to help them anymore. I know some healers like to stand to one side on a hill or something in AV to heal. But lately, I like to get right in the middle of the mayhem. Again, its to make it less obvious to the other side what I am there for. But otherwise, my healing strategy isn't any different... just lottsa lifeblooms and rejuvs!

"kill tree druid warcraft pvp" and "resto druids are dead" - Hmmm... I'm not sure what to say about this. I'm a little hurt by the violence!

No comments:

Post a Comment