Friday, September 21, 2007

Screenshot updates

I mentioned the other day that I fished up a Mr. Pinchy. The first wish he granted me was a Benevolent Mr. Pinchy, a level 68 combat pet. Jess and I took him around a bit to quest but he died after like 10 min. He was a little smothering though... look how he's all up on me!



Second wish granted me a Magical Crawdad pet like I had hoped for! I felt a little silly being so excited to get him... but just look at him! Who wouldn't be excited to have a new little crustacean friend? Maybe I should name him Sebastian. What movie is that from? :)




Finally, Jess hit a very big milestone last night. Yes, she hit 70. My, my, our little tank is all grown up! (sniff, sniff).

7 comments:

  1. Oh Pinchy! No pain where you are now boy. (Extra credit to anyone that can identify the source of that exclamation.)

    Emotionally I just don't know how to react to the big 70. I am happy but also a bit sad, not unlike how one feels on Christmas or Graduation I suppose. I hadn't expected to level that evening so I was a bit unprepared I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Keredria: The Little Mermaid

    @Jessika: The Simpsons

    Gratz on 70, Jessika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grats on getting Mr. Pinchy and your Magical Crawdad Pet! I've been fishing for him for some time now. I'm glad to see someone has gotten him. :)

    @ Jessika
    Grats on 70!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the felicitations. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey grats on the Pinchy pet! I caught Mr. Pinchy once and guess what? Three "furious Mr. Pinchys" in a row! Back to the old fishing rod for me...

    Grats on 70 Jessika!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Balerion... three furious Mr. Pinchy's in a row? What did you do to make him so mad? ;)

    ReplyDelete