Thursday, January 24, 2008

Updates

So today, my stat counter has passed the 10,000 page load mark! Absolutely crazy.... I am hoping that I can get back into blogging a bit more frequently. I got a new job a couple of months ago which requires me to be on the road Monday-Thursday. And the hotel connections are never really good enough to be able to play WOW that well. I was helping some guildmates the other night, and was healing on a really annoying 2 or 3 second latency delay.

Over the weekend, I also started the quest chain to get swift flight form. There are a bunch of websites that detail the quest chain, such as here or here. However I would suggest a new step 1: prepare yourself to see your gold balance dip by 5,000g. Trust me, it was a really hard mouse click to agree to hand over the gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment