Thursday, September 13, 2007

Interesting and useful links

My blog is worth $2,258.16. How much is your blog worth?

I have no idea how they calculate this, but interesting nonetheless.

On a more useful note, I linked on the side bar to a forums post Oxylos did a while back on healing as a restoration druid. Incredibly useful and insightful post for us trees. I mentioned in my introduction post that I wouldn't be doing any complicated spirit vs intellect calculations (too much math for me). Plus Phaelia at Resto4life has already done these amazing posts! See her latest one on +MP5 vs +Healing here.

Just when I think I know something about healing, posts like these make me realize I have a loooong ways to go.

3 comments:

  1. What a coincidence: My blog is worth exactly the same amount yours is, and I've been blogging (slightly) longer. I guess that means that by the word, you're more valuable than I am? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be... or the way they calculate this is just crap. I am leaning towards the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is that the stat counter is getting close to 1000! I'm so excited! Maybe if I have some free time later I'll just spam "reload" on my browser -- I'll pretend it's "sunder armor."

    ReplyDelete