Monday, October 29, 2007

K's weekend

So it was a pretty good weekend for K and her buddies.

1. We ran Shadow Labs Friday night and while some deaths were had, Jess and I felt a lot better about our performance than we did after Sethekk. Kind of odd because Slabs is supposed to be harder. But then again, we did have our old friend Adamas, a feral druid, along. While I consider Phaelia to be my all knowing resto druid older sister, Adamas would be my all knowing feral druid older brother. He was one of the first people I ever grouped with back in the days. Adamas is a kick ass feral druid and knows all the instances like the back of his hand.... even if he is a little "bouncy". I love watching him in bear form run around and around to grab all the aggro. It cracks me up.

2. We finally got around to doing the Headless Horseman in Scarlet Monastery. It was a little tough because I was the only healer for most of it and we were doing it in a group of 7-8 because we weren't all 70. That's a whole lotta green bars to keep track of. It was fun though and I walked away with the Witching Band.

3. I got a second Mr. Pinchy! Like the first Mr. Pinchy I got, he was fished out of Lake Jorune, the lake above Stonebreaker Hold.

4. I had a very very successful weekend on the AH. Its really funny how the economy fluctuates. Some weekends, I can't sell anything, others, stuff sells like hotcakes. I still think for Drenden that Sundays and Mondays are the best days to put stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment