Monday, October 22, 2007

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Lots to update and blog about!

The very very good:
1. K is wearing new pants: [Pants of Living Growth] I'm tooling around somewhere when Jess lets me know these are on the AH for 600g. What in the...?!?! I never find healing leather gear on the Drenden AH! So actually this is a kilt. I just love how cool it looks, check out the picture under about me. Plus its my first purple!
2. A run in Sethekk on Saturday night got our rogue Atania the much drooled after: [Shoulderpads of Assassination]

The good:
1. I made my first two alchemy discoveries over two nights. [Flask of Relentless Assault] and Transmute Primal Earth to Life.
2. Sethekk runs over the weekend gave Jess some plate upgrades.
3. I love the trick or treating and all the halloween themed stuff going on!
4. I was watching TV when I saw this ad. Pretty funny.

The bad:
1. I had a really hard time in Sethekk over the weekend. Many deaths were had. I especially had a hard time on the last boss because I just wasn't fast enough to run in tree form to get away from the blinky arcane thing he does. He was blinking in odd locations and got me a lot. I think this was a wake up call for me. My reflexes just weren't fast enough. I really need to do a better job of being aware of my surroundings.
2. I'll have to do more Sethekk runs to get D the shoulders Atania got.
3. I did not win the fishing tournament, yet again. The pools were different from where they were last week and didn't spawn as often. Damn you Blizzard! (angrily shakes fist). I think I just have to get over it and accept that luck has a whole lot to do with it.

The ugly:
1. So I mentioned how hard Sethekk was for me. That was bad. The ugly part was how frustrated I got with it. My group members were pretty good about it, I got a little ugly. I can't even imagine how you deal with working on a boss or instance for weeks! I need to learn how to better deal with this kind of frustration.
2. The ugliest part is that I have to go back to Sethekk in heroic mode for my epic flight form. :(

1 comment:

  1. All you have to do is switch out of tree. It's mostly a raid goodie, not required in normal 5 man content.. :)

    ReplyDelete