Wednesday, October 31, 2007

OMG this kid deserves a regrade!!! - edit

Gwenny on wowladies posted this hilarious picture of an actual test handed in by a kid.

I believe this kid deserves a regrade. The opposite of a pro is a noob!!!

Edit - 2:50 pm. Someone let me know that the link I had posted on these funny exam answers opened some sort of virus. Thank you thank you thank you. OMG! I am so "the opposite of a pro" in terms of this kind of stuff. That link has been deleted. I believe this one is ok. Only one not on this new link that was hilarious to me is below. So sorry!

5 comments:

  1. I'd have a marked the first kid down for "hopefull" but not for "noob". But I'm a spelling nut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amused that he had a "corrected typo" in careless. (And I had a correction to my previous :-P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a stickler for spelling and grammar as well. But the kid has a point. Why is having less hope, hopeless, but being full of hope is hopeful and not hopefull?

    These are the questions that keep me up at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While we are on the topic of grading and fantasy, I've always found

    http://ellen-fremedon.livejournal.com/204107.html

    amusing -- particularly around finals time.

    ReplyDelete