Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off the keyboard

Here are two crafted items K is going to try to get crafted ASAP by a 365+ leatherworker.


Head: [Hood of Primal Life]

This helm requires 6 heavy knothide leather (which is 30 knothide leather), 20 primal life, 8 primal water, and 1 primal nether.


Hands: [Gloves of the Living Touch]

These gloves require 4 heavy knothide leather (20 knothide leather), 16 primal life, 12 primal earth, and 1 primal nether.


The knothide leather I'm not worried about, it's easy to fish them up in Zanga or buy them on AH. The primal earth and water, I already have sitting in the bank (because I hoard things like crazy). I will have to grind the primal lifes in Zanga or buy them on AH. I think I have like 12 primal lifes in the bank right now... I need 36 for both pieces.

What I'm most worried about is finding a leatherworker who has these patterns and the primal nether. Primal nether is bop (boooo) and drops from the final bosses in Outland instances (~5% chance on normal mode, guaranteed drop on heroic). So if I hand over all the mats and the leatherworker is using their bop primal nether, I wonder how much more the leatherworker will ask for to make these items for me?

2 comments:

  1. When I got my Gloves of the Living Touch crafted the guy doing it for me only charged 25g for the nether which was a STEAL! Typically nethers go for around 50-100g on Cenarion Circle, but each economy is different. Good luck getting those delicious craftable epics!

    P.S. How do you do the hover links like that? I can't for the life of me figure it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... ok I would totally pay that kind of g for the leatherworker to use their nether. Hopefully I can find someone.

    I spent some time last night farming motes. #1 Farming motes of earth SUCKS the big one (I was in Nagrand). #2 Farming motes of water also sucks, but not as much. (I get more motes fishing). #3 Farming motes of life (NE Zanga) actually doesn't suck so bad.

    Anyway Delos, here is a link to how to get those hover links.

    http://okoloth.blogspot.com/2007/07/linking-to-world-of-warcraft-items-from.html

    ReplyDelete