Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time for another loot prayer

I guess its been a while since we last sent up a prayer to the God of WOW drops. Apparently our previous prayer has been forgotten, because since Wotlk we have been cursed again with inordinate numbers of mail drops during heroic instances. So here's my latest prayer/appeal/plea/wish/letter.

Dear God of WOW drops,
How have you been since I last wrote? How's the fam? I hope you've been doing well. We, The Left Claw, have been doing well too. We are now out in Northend now. Did you get our 'We've Moved' card?

I'm sorry its been so long since we've been in touch. Thus, its understandable that you may have forgotten about the gist of our last communication. If so, I just thought I'd give you a gentle reminder that our five man groups can't use mail. So if you could be so generous and merciful as to stop allowing so much mail to drop, we would be so eternally grateful.

And then maybe we would stop saying things like "Effing effety eff eff".

As always, with great humility and praise of your wisdom and power and greatness,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment