Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time for a little trip?

I've been a little MIA lately... life's been busy plus I've been snowed in here in Chicago. Really, it's been snowing non stop here! All the snow has me thinking of great trips to go on. I did see a couple weeks ago that Blizzard's Worldwide Invitational is this June in freakin' Paris! I've been to Paris once before but definitely wouldn't mind going again. Can you imagine the conversation I'd have with friends and family?

Friends and Family: Oh, you're going to Paris again?
Me: Um, yeah.
Friends and Family:What is it you want a second look at? The Louvre? The Eiffel Tower? Sacre Coeur?
Me: Um, I'm actually going for this video game convention...

Sigh... my geekiness overwhelms me.

1 comment:

  1. If you go back to Sacre Coeur, be careful not to aggro Mograine before you clear the cathedral of all the other mobs, otherwise...

    Oh wait, wrong cathedral.

    ReplyDelete