Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Healing update 2.12.08

I've updated a ring, got pvp boots and went ahead and got the +81 healing enchant on my weapon. Now I did get [Scarab of the Infinite Cycle] in BM, which would put my +healing at 1409. But at this point, I don't think I need all that +healing and would rather have the MP5 and +healing uses from my current two trinkets. Plus it looks like its more a caster trinket anyway.

All stats unbuffed, no potions, no food, no scrolls, no nothing!

Level: 70
Health: 7354
Mana: 8495
Intellect: 427
Spirit: 291
+Healing: 1339
+MP5: 292/153

Weapon: [The Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min]

Off-hand: [Netherwing Spiritualist's Charm]

Idol: [Harold's Rejuvenating Broach]

Head: [Hood of Primal Life]

Neck: [Natasha's Guardian Cord]

Shoulders: [Gladiator's Kodohide Spaulders]

Back: [Lifegiving Cloak]

Chest: [Gladiator's Kodohide Tunic]

Wrists: [Vindicator's Kodohide Bracers]

Hands: [Gloves of the Living Touch]

Waist: [Vindicator's Kodohide Belt]

Legs: [Pants of Living Growth]

Feet: [Vindicator's Kodohide Boots]

Ring: [Witching Band]

Ring: [Keeper's Ring of Piety]

Trinket: [Osu'gun Relic]

Trinket: [Heavenly Inspiration]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete