Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The motes... they calls me

Last night I did a marathon 2 hour fishing session, which I haven't done in a while. I would have stopped earlier, but I couldn't stop! The motes of water, they kept calling me... begging to be fished. And who am I to refuse them?

I know I keep harping on this crazy fishing thing, but here's what I got in my 2 hours:
- 70 Motes of Water, yes 7 Primal waters
- 60 Icefin Bluefish
- 57 Figluster's Mudfish
- 4 Huge Spotted Feltail
- 7 Enormous Barbed Gill Trout
- 21 Fel Iron Ore
- 8 Knothide Leather Scraps
- 10 Netherweave Cloth
- 5 Scrolls of Spirit V
- 2 Scrolls each of Stamina V, Protection V, Agility V, and Strength V

On another front, I am ready for this Saturday's race. I started my gnome last night. It's going to be weird to have a non healing character! Anyways, thanks to Jess (my tank, my in-game and real-life therapist) for the naming suggestion. I have this thing where all my alliance characters start with the letter K.

So introducing my new gnome warlock Kimchee. And yes, she's spicy.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I like to fish too. Where were you fishing to get such a nice mote rate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 7 primals too last night from fishing =] and I too fished for about 2 hours straight, although I got less of the othere fish than what you did. That's probably down to my low skill though. still about 200g worth of fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jobs with the fishing haul!

    Ratgnome will be at the race. Will definitely gives Kimchee a wave if he sees her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Jess says: "Fishing is therapeutic."

    Also fishing is very lucrative for those of us that don't have the DPS to efficiently farm motes otherwise.

    @sibohan: My approach is to wait till I know that K is fishing, invite her to a group, and see where she is on the map. (Although I think she's caught on to my little trick.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did another 2 hour run today... sigh this "working from home" bit is quite challenging.

    Anyways, 2 hours... freaking 94 motes. Once again I was in Nagrand. In the waters N and S of Garadar as well as the area around Sunspring Post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Idea, I dont think many people on my server have caught on to that one so I will definatley give it a try!

    ReplyDelete