Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brewfest and info overload?

So Brewfest. It's actually the last holiday achievement I need on K to finish the holiday meta. Yep, it's taken 3 years worth of holidays to get it done. I don't know, I've always participated in the holidays but I guess I never felt the urge to finish all the achievements.

It is super nice that you can instantly just port to the holiday boss, isn't it? But as Jess noted, it does seem incredibly cheap somehow when you pug it. Heck, if folks don't say hello in random heroics, they sure as hell aren't going to for the 2 minutes it takes to get the holiday boss. If a daily random heroic is a one night stand, what is a pugged holiday boss? A quickie at the bar?

Anyways, in honor of Brewfest (and for my beer drinking guildies), a pretty interesting beer chart (see full size via link or click on pic below):

In other news, I did see the info on the new resto druid mastery, which looks awesome. I'm trying to keep up with the new resto druid info at the very least. I'm not sure why I can't keep a handle on the rest of the information.

So you get a sense of how well I keep up with Cataclysm info, I was talking to Jess and Beru just last week about the guild talent stuff. They were both like uh, K, they got rid of that a while back. What? Huh? Really? Oh, ok.

Oh well. I thought it was a neat idea, as I would have liked to have had the opportunity to make decisions specific to the needs and interests of our guild. Or at the very least it would have been a good chance to tell Jess what to do. Hmmm, I shall find another way!

I'm not sure if I just have a hard time reading about stuff as opposed to actually experiencing it. Maybe all the new Cataclysm info is just info overload for me? Or maybe I just have a short attention span?

6 comments:

  1. "what is a pugged holiday boss? A quickie at the bar?"

    Naw, that'd be tacky. And ya might spill yer neighbor's drink. Is why Blizz done gave us that convenient room off ta the side of the bar fer Coren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it sad that I've had most of the beers on that chart? Seeing it all laid out like that makes me want to go for a second run today. And then maybe a third.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holiday bosses are a bathroom stall.

    @Nkm: Are we talking today or over a lifetime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ratshag and Klep: Hmmm... either way kinda cheap and sleazy, eh?

    @Mr McSquishy: I wouldn't expect any less my dear, I wouldn't expect any less. (And I'm referring to having had most of the beers on the chart). I say you have another beer and forget the run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Klep: I could say it was over my lifetime, but no one would believe me. Nor should they.

    @K: /sigh. Done and done. I WILL run twice tomorrow though, but that was planned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Cheap and Sleazy" is me middle name.

    ReplyDelete