Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WOW with bubblegum and cotton candy

Have any of you heard of a MMORPG called Nostale? O....M....F....G.... just check out some of the images from this game:

From a website called Cute MMORPGS, Nostale has some similarities with WOW:

"Nostale centers around conquering a series of instanced dungeons. The design of the dungeons emphasize player comradery, and beating a time-limit. As you advance, it becomes almost impossible to play these dungeons solo. And because clearing dungeons is also an integral part of the game’s story, it’s essential to make friends and work with other people.

Another fun part of Nostale is building your house and showing it off. As one advances and accumulates more wealth, the player can purchase and place items in your housing area."

They have player housing! One thing I wish WOW would have! Nostale even includes a pvp component (how could I even kill one of these too cute toons?!?!). Anyways Nostale has its own wikipedia page. This looks like the different classes you can have:

Can you even imagine? I can't quite decide if I think its incredibly cute or whether or not it'd be too much bubblegum and cotton candy for me.

3 comments:

  1. I think I will try this. ;)
    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sellia: cool! let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have some pictures for my project in school?? thx ;=)

    ReplyDelete