Thursday, May 7, 2009

My communication philosohy

I've had some people recently email or whisper me in game saying that they liked my blog or a certain post. Sooo very nice. Thanks to you all. You guys are obviously incredibly smart and good looking people with impeccable taste. Clearly.

But as a blogger, you're bound to run into people who lie on the other end of the spectrum. I've had a couple of conversations with friends and bloggers about internet trolls. Here's my philosophy on how I think about them:

3 comments:

  1. A wise person once said to me "What anybody else thinks of me is none of my business". At that point I stopped worrying about how I was viewed by others and decided to live for ME to be happy with ME. Life got a whole lot less stressful at that point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm my guild's forum troll...

    >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked your blogs...

    ReplyDelete