Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fashion time... lets talk bags

In real life, I have to admit that I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with bags and shoes. I have more handbags than I should, but when you come across a beautiful white leather Marc Jacobs bag for over 50% off at an outlet store, you just don't say no. Well, maybe you do... but I don't. In WOW related news, the new patch notes that came out brought some new bag news.

There is a new 28 slot herb bag coming out, Mycah's Botanical Bag. I am currently running around with Satchel of Cenarius. with an Cenarion Herb Bag in my bank. so this will be nice.

It looks like Haris Pilton will also be offering a new bag, Gigantique Bag. So this Gigantique bag is a 22 slot bag that she sells for 1200g. I might have considered buying this bag, however here is what annoys me about the WOW bag system. Why do I have to continue carrying around the stupid ugly 16 slot backpack? If I have the money to be able to upgrade my bags, I should be able to get rid of the 16 slotter. I am much too fashionable for the ugly bag, plus I don't do backpacks... it wrinkles my cloak. Sigh.

Secondly, I think leatherworkers should be able to make more bags beyond leatherworking bags. I mean, think about it... the nicest bags in RL are leather! I would love to be able to ask my skinning/leatherworking friends Atania or Nio to go skin some crocs and make me a bag like above. /drool

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree on the more bags for leatherworkers. THough the tailors might get a bit miffed.

    ReplyDelete