Remember getting those punch cards in Gnomeregan like this?
Well, did you ever wonder if all those 0s and 1s meant anything? What could Blizz and the gnomes have hidden in the code? Well, someone has translated the binary on all the cards! How brilliant!
The full list of translated messages:
* Thrall and Jaina sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
* Down with the horde!
* Tell your friends to play WoW
* Play the Warcraft roleplaying game
* If you can read this, you're standing too close
* Kiss me, I'm gnomish!
* The Lich King lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Go go go!!
* Recipe: Mechanical Chicken Soup
* Gnomeregan forever!
* Play More WoW
* Help! I'm trapped in a binary punch card factory!
* Short and sweet
* How am I driving?
* insert funny message here
* Message to Castpipe: your laundry's ready for pickup.
And my favorites:
* Natalie Portman Rocks
* The gnome king wears night elf underwear
Wow, a number of messages about playing more and getting our friends to play eh? Blizz with the subliminal messaging! And what? Thrall and Jaina?!?! Huh? Jaina sure gets around.
I personally love Natalie Portman, so I love that one. Now the one about the gnome king wearing night elf underwear, um I'm wondering how the sizing would work there...