Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Requisite bacon post and other randomness

Is it just me, or does it seem that all bloggers have blogged about bacon at some time or another? Is it some blogging requirement? What is it about bacon? I mean I'm not a vegetarian by any means, but honestly I can't remember the last time I had bacon. Hmmmm. Anyways, to fulfill my blogger duties to blog about bacon at least once, today I share with you Mmmvelopes, bacon flavored envelopes.

From bacon, let's move onto leet speak. I wonder if we even realize how our vocabularies have expanded since we've played WoW?

And leet speak leads us to want to examine our geekiness. Or is it dorkiness? Nerdiness? Hmmm...

Finally, I don't care if this is geeky or nerdy or dorky. This illustrated alphabet by Neill Cameron is just pure awesome. Have kids who are learning their ABCs? Use this! Err... ok maybe some of them are not safe for kids, like the Hello Kitty one.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh that alphabet is awesome. Time to link it on the guild forums!

    ReplyDelete