Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dante's Internet

As fellow bloggers and avid blog readers, I think you all would agree with me that the internet is serious business, right? Of course, of course. Thus, I share with you today, Dante's Internet (click to enlarge) from Geekosystem (though I can't seem to find where it originated).

Next time you're dealing with trolls, attention whores, grammar nazis (though I have to admit I am guilty here... l2know the difference between your and you're!), or people who use leet speak seriously, use this chart to confirm which circle of internet hell you are in.

5 comments:

  1. lol...you're chart is awesome! Your so funny! I can still hear my mom..."the question is not whether you CAN do it...the question is MAY you do it"....aughhhhh....grammar nazis!!!!
    Question. I read Dante's Inferno some time ago. Is it possible to be in multiple circles simultaneously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eversor: Grrr... lol. Your sarcasm amuses me.

    Not sure if it makes sense within the context of Dante's Inferno, but heck ya, I think you can be in multiple circles of internet hell simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty much an accounting of the average /b/tard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ctrl-Alt-Del has a similar comic

    http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20090928

    ReplyDelete