Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random WOW news

Two little bits of interesting WOW information. First of all, the creator of Tetris is playing a druid in WOW! How crazy would that be for this level 74 druid in your guild or random pug run to actually be guy who created Tetris?

Secondly, there has been more news about the new Warcraft movie. Latest news is that they have the screenwriter from Saving Private Ryan writing the script (old news is that Sam Raimi is directing). Some basic information on the movie so far here. Oh and turns out Brandon Routh, who was in Superman Returns, plays WOW and says he wants to be in the movie here. Check out the shirt he was wearing at Comic-Con:

Who could he play?

***Edited 10/22/09: Here is a pic of Varian Wrynn, River's spot on suggestion for who Brandon Routh could play:

7 comments:

  1. I think he looks a little like Wrynn with proper wig, hairpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno if I'd believe the rumor about the creator of Tetris playing WoW... he's a really old Russian dude lol. But anything is possible I guess O_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah River! I was thinking the exact same thing! Wrynn gets my vote...although he might be too young for the part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @River: You are so right! I added pic to original post.

    @Corgii: Hee hee... well I like to say that it just supports the fact that those of us who play druids are brilliant visionaries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I owned that shirt too. I'll need to get myself another now that news of Cataclysm has sucked me back into WoW as a Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a woman told me I was right about something......


    ...
    ...

    Sorry I blacked out for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @River: Haha. Linger there for a second... enjoy it...

    Ok now done. I'm sure you've since been wrong about something. :)

    ReplyDelete