On this ninth day of the ninth month of the ninth year into the second millenium, nine things I want to do moar.
1. Tank moar. It's not only fun to do something different, but I really think that understanding what it is to tank could make me a better healer.
2. Kill moar.I go through phases in my pvping. I did a ton of Isle of Conquest this past week. Anyways, I am at about 22,000 honor kills and want to get the 25,000 HK achievement soon.
3. Read moar. It's been a long time since I've run around Dal trying to read books to get this achievement and corresponding pet.
4. Cry moar. I need to continue running normal TOC to get Tears of the Vanquished.
5. Cook moar. I know 144 of 160 recipes for this cooking achievement. How in the world do you get 160?
6. Druid moar. We have two new level 80 alts in the guild, Felishia and Beastling, who both happen to be resto druids. I'm excited to run with them in some all druid runs!
7. Clean up moar. Now that I'm carrying around three sets of gear (resto, resto pvp, and tanking), I need to rethink what I carry around in my bags and clean up my bank a bit more.
8. Priotize moar. I wonder what I should get next with my Emblems of Triumph? I already got Idol of Flaring Growth... what should I get next?
9. Blog moar. Lately I've been thinking that perhaps I need to actually do some more helpful or relevant blog posts instead of just being silly or funny. Hmmm... we'll see.