Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So you think you can herb, eh? A harder herb quiz

A couple weeks ago I posted here some pics of herbs from Northrend to see if people could identify them. Well apparently that was too easy. So how do you think you'd do with Azeroth herbs? While I was picking lower level herbs to level inscription up on an alt, I took a bunch of pics. I was surprised by how many I didn't even recognize or remotely remember. My favorites? Numbers 16, 20, and 28. Soooo purty!

Now if you can name these herbs from memory, props to you. If you need some more help, click here. **

**Meh, I thought I had figured out how to do expanded posts in blogger.... apparently not.

• Arthas Tears
• Black Lotus
• Blindweed
• Briarthorn
• Bruiseweed
• Dreamfoil
• Earthroot
• Fadeleaf
• Firebloom
• Ghost Mushroom
• Golden Sansam
• Goldthorn
• Gravemoss
• Gromsblood
• Icecap
• Khadgar’s Whisker
• Kingsblood
• Liferoot
• Mageroyal
• Mountain Silversage
• Peacebloom
• Plaguebloom
• Purple Lotus
• Silverleaf
• Stranglekelp
• Sungrass
• Wild Steelbloom
• Wintersbite

2 comments:

  1. This is harder that I thought it would be.

    Someone will get it done before I have a chance to go through them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm 5 is a stumper for me. But from my best observations....
    1 Mageroyal
    2 Briarthorn
    3 Stranglekelp
    4 Sungrass
    5 ???
    6 Liferoot
    7 Firebloom
    8 Earthroot
    9 Fadeleaf
    10 Black Lotus
    11 Gravemoss
    12 Peacebloom
    13 Mountain Silversage
    14 Icecap
    15 Artha’s Tears
    16 Plaguebloom
    17 Wintersbite
    18 Golden Sansam
    19 Wild Steelbloom
    20 Goldthorn
    21 Purple Lotus
    22 Gromsblood
    23 Blindweed
    24 Silverleaf
    25 Khadagar’s Whisker
    26 Kingsblood
    27 Ghost Mushroom
    28 Bruiseweed

    ReplyDelete