Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pet talk

So it looks like patch 3.1 is going to be bringing us a bunch of new pets, which is exciting news for folks like Vel and myself... as well as folks like Nkm who now may not have to fish to go for the 75 pets achievement.

- Spring Rabbit
- Plump Turkey
- Teldrassil Sproutling - Looks like a must for any resto druid
- Tirisfal Batling
- Dun Morogh Cub
- Durotar Scorpion
- Alarming Clockbot
- Elwynn Lamb
- Mulgore Hatchling
- Ammen Vale Lashling
- Strand Crawler
- Enchanted Broom
- Argent Squire
- Mechanopeep
- Argent Gruntling
- Curious Gorloc Hatchling
- Curious Wolvar Pup
- Gorloc Orphan
- Wolvar Orphan
- Murkimus the Gladiator
- Sen'jin Fetish

However we still have no pets of the canine variety. Seriously Blizz, what do you have against puppies? I also think it'd be neat if some of the bosses had a small chance of dropping a pet that is a mini version of them. Every time I see Anub'Rekhan I think about how cute he'd be as a mini pet.

How about Loatheb?

Or a mini Patchwerk pet? :)

4 comments:

  1. Boss pets would be cool. As far as canine, there is always the Worg Pup from BRD, but I am assuming you mean puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini-bosses would be a great way ta gets people ta go on retro raids. Mini-Vashj, Mini-Netherspite, Mini-Golemagg...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for the day when Blizz makes it possible to take multiple pets out. Five, perhaps. So I can have a tiny army of kittens follow me as I alternate between riding on a cat mount, and being in kitty form.

    *sighs wistfully*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... I think it'd give people good incentive to go see old raids.

    @Darraxus: yes, i want a full fledged 100% puppy. a worg pup is no puppy.

    @Averna: ooh you want a kitty posse, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete