Friday, October 17, 2008

Random stuff

I have been ridiculously busy with work this week, so not much to report on. I will share a couple of random points though.

First, did you know that there is a real life Badlands? It is a national park in South Dakota that I drove through in September. Here is one of my pics.

Just because work has been so prominent in my mind this week, doesn't mean WOW speak has gone out the window! I think I've mentioned before that I work in healthcare, specifically consulting to hospitals. I was in a meeting this week where they were talking about their LOS. I'm thinking to myself, of course... line of sight is very important. When I can't see Jess or Wut or whoever... I can't heal them. I was quickly then reminded that LOS in hospital speak stands for length of stay. Heh.

Have you ever mixed up work speak with wow speak?

1 comment:

  1. How do you heal people in the hospital wihtout LoS? It has to be just as important there..

    ReplyDelete