Monday, July 21, 2008

What happened to Jess and K?

Anyone wonder where Jess and K have been lately? Let's see if you can guess what happened:

1. After a very rowdy night in Lower City, Jess and K were arrested for disorderly conduct and are sitting in the slammer waiting for their guildies to bail them out.
2. Having gotten tired of all the violence, they decided to promote peace and are living off the land in Nagrand. They have set up a tent right next to Nesingwary's, and are enjoying their granola while wearing their new Birkenstocks.
3. They went off to a spa vacation. Jess was all beaten up and sore from the tanking and K was feeling very stiff.
4. They were abducted by aliens, aka "real life".

Well I guess the answer to this little quiz is #4. As for me, I was abducted by the real life of packing up and moving. Packing allows you to really see how much stuff you have. It makes you question whether you really need nearly fifty pairs of shoes (I wish this was hypothetical... but I'm embarassed to say its not) and your many many coursepaks/binders of school notes. I did pare down a good amount, but there were certain things I couldn't let go.

Its definitely the same for me in WOW. I know I have more stuff than I really need, but there are certain things I just can't get myself to vendor. I still have in my bank Hood of Primal Life, Gloves of the Living Touch, Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min, because they were my first epics. They remind of a time when I was super scared and nervous about Kara. So instead of letting these go, I went ahead and bought new bags, Haris Pilton's new bag and Mycah's new herbing bag. Because really, you don't want to be caught in last season's/patch's bags!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I bought both bags too as soon as I got the chance ;)

    It's somewhat ridiculous to see in-game items remind you of certain things and thus preventing them from being vendored. But hey.... that's true for a lot of things in real-life as well.

    PS: Nice to see you again K =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...#2 and #3 sound pretty good actually. Jess needs a rage dump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I's still thinking #1. Them two Nelfettes I saw stuffing Cro Headstrong into a barrel of apples sure looked familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh whatever do you mean Ratshag?

    /bats eyelashes innocently

    ReplyDelete