Friday, July 25, 2008

A further ode to Nio

Ok, I'm supposed to be working here, but I could not pass posting this little diddy about Nio from Vel. She just put it in as a comment on my post from the other day, but I just had to put it up as a post on its own for all to enjoy.

So I bring to you an ode to Nio from our mage Vel in the tune of Old McDonald.

There was a hunter with a pig by the name of Spud
He laid a trap but we all wiped; 'cause it was a dud
With a feign death here and a feign death there
Here a trap there a shot. Wait? another feign death?
This old hunter has a name; it's nee-o not nigh-o

There was a hunter with a cat by the name of Bar
Changed his spec and we are glad his DPS's on par
With Atania's stab and the mage's flame.
Here a trap there a shot; ugh... another feign death...
This old hunter has a name; it's nee-o not nigh-o

There is a hunter in Nagrand that sits upon a rock
He gets insulted all the time by healers, mage and 'lock
With a "haha" here and a "haha" there
Here we laugh; there he goes yep... another feign death...
This old hunter has a name; it's nee-o not nigh-o

There is a hunter in our raid who's always got to go
What he really does on his "potty breaks"; don't think I want to know
With a potty here and a potty there
Here a "wait" there a "sec"; seriously how much did you drink?
This old hunter has a name; it's nee-o not nigh-o

Our hunter is like Alice from the Brady Bunch
But if I get all mushy 'bout him I won't hold down my lunch
So I'll just say; that he's ok
Here we are; there we grow; Have you noticed?... he's kinda "slow"
This old hunter has a name; it's neeeee-o not nigh-oooo

Just epic Vel, just epic. And Nio, its all in love hon, its all in love.

5 comments:

  1. Vel, you are indeed awesome. I love this. I so wish I had that type of creativity. And Nio, you know we love ya, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if I should be impressed with Vel's creativity or depressed about the material I gave her...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a nice laugh about Nio... and reading the post about "Alice" I remember a hunter in our raid some time ago who was... well... just like Nio ;)

    (Although he was a teacher of 40something years and always used that as an excuse. :p )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah simply mod, there's just something about those hunters...

    We are still trying to make Nio sing this little song over vent for us...

    ReplyDelete