Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Short break

You guys might have noticed that I haven't blogged as much as usual the last week and a half. I've been dealing with some tough real life (real life... blah) issues, so I haven't been able to play WOW that often, which then cuts down on blogging as well. Its ironic to me that I play a healer... with all her + healing, if only K could "heal" all the crap I'm going through. :(

So I wouldn't be surprised if I take a short break from WOW and blogging until I can get my head back together. I do think that its healthy to take breaks once in a while. People get burnt out, they have life to deal with. Taking this break will hopefully bring K back ready to heal some serious ass!

4 comments:

  1. As a constant reader of your blog, I hope that your IRL issues will be solved soon and you'll be fully back on the wow-blogosphere as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. Keep your chin (and branches and leaves) up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relax, take a break, everything will be over soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What dajay said. Miss your posts, and hope things get straightened out soon! (And favorably!!)

    ReplyDelete