Monday, November 12, 2007

Healing status and gear update 11.12.07

Updated weapon and cloak with two epics. Jess says I'm starting to look like a grape with all my purples.

I believe my stats now make me Kara ready, which is absolutely crazy. Am I right that the rough healer standards are at least +1000 healing and +80-90 combat MP5? If so, what is really crazy is that I've gotten these stats with epics that were all crafted or bought. So you see, you don't have to run a million instances!

All stats unbuffed, no potions, no food, no scrolls, no nothing!
Level: 70
Health: 6364
Mana: 7625
Intellect: 369
Spirit: 354
+Healing: 1017
+MP5: 290/92

Weapon: [The Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min]

Off-hand: [Netherwing Spiritualist's Charm]

Idol: [Harold's Rejuvenating Broach]

Head: [Hood of Primal Life]

Neck: [Natasha's Guardian Cord]

Shoulders: [Pauldrons of Arcane Rage]

Back: [Lifegiving Cloak]

Chest: [Lifewarden's Breastplate]

Wrists: [Goldenvine Wraps]

Hands: [Gloves of the Living Touch]

Waist: [Boneshredder Belt of the Hierophant]

Legs: [Pants of Living Growth]

Feet: [Moonstrider Boots]

Ring: [Witching Band]

Ring: [Celestial Jewel Ring]

Trinket: [Osu'gun Relic]

Trinket: [Heavenly Inspiration]

4 comments:

  1. I went into Kara right after hitting 70 so I had almost no healing gear from the upper-level instances. My healing was probably a little over 900 and MP5 was maybe in the 70s, and I did just fine: with three healers, I was usually second, or tied with our paladin; can't beat the priests though. If you have 3 healers, you'll be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gear is fine for Kara, so you rip it up! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step 1: Scan AH. Set search parameters to "level 70" and "epic."

    Step 2: Whisper/mail K regarding leet purplz for sale and AH.

    Step 3: Lean back and watch the green swirlies and listen to the lifebloom boom.

    Since K keeps lifebloom rolling I've come to love the sound of that final lifebloom "booming" -- it means that the fight is done (or K is dead I suppose).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomes. Nothing better in this world than a well-geared healer.

    ReplyDelete