Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back to normal

I am finally back in Seattle, having caught up on the sleep I didn't get for two weeks. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to do another 2 or 3 weeks worth of meetings again later in March. :( Anyways, some random updates.

1. About a month or so ago the crazy Klepsacovic and I became friends on RealID. He even came on Drenden for a bit with an alt toon in our guild. The best way that I was able to prepare my guildies for him was with "This guy is incredibly brilliant yet insane at the same time".

I think Jess asked whether this meant that they have to pretend that I am as charming as I am on my blog. To which my response was "I'm charming on the blog"? I mean seriously, right? I am many things but charming ain't one of them.

2. While I was in my two week work hell, I ended up missing a raid. I found out later that some stupid mistakes were made and that there was a wipe on trash. Jess apparently noted that he felt a little empty that he didn't get a blistering angry whisper, which would have been from yours truly.

I think several people offered to take my place, including a friend of ours on a nightelf druid alt, but Jess noted it wouldn't be the same. Come on guys, you guys should know by now to not even try to take my place there!

3. Has Lorosia been scheming with Rades offline or something? Because the other day Rades sends me this:


Sigh.

4. Not having to work this past weekend meant I caught up on my online time. I spent a lot of time in BGs and ended up passing the 75,000 HK mark. Boo that there is no achievement for that. I used to think that getting 100,000 HKs was out of reach, but now I'm not so sure. If I get back into a BG streak, I could see myself hitting 100,000 later this summer or early fall.

Anyways, I don't think I realized that there is a HK achievement past 100,000. Yep, 250,000 HKs gives you the title "the Bloodthirsty". But holy crap... 250k? I mean I thought 100k was insane! On the wowhead page for this achievement someone noted that if they ever see someone running after them with this title, they'd just rather jump off the cliff themselves. Either that or I'd perhaps just bow down.

5 comments:

  1. I am not insane. Sane is not a place, so how could I be in it? Or is it like a box? Well then fine, if sanity is a box, then I am thinking outside it, meaning that I am outsane, and only those who think in-sane are insane. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Kleps, it means you live in Sane, an ancient Greek city in Pallene headland of Chalcidice. It was founded by Andrians in 7th century BC.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sane_%28Chalcidice%29

    ReplyDelete