Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scary feedreader and douchebaggery

It might be kind of obvious that I've cut back on blogging a bit. For me, its not so much that there is less going on in the game since a lot of my blog posts are pretty random and not necessarily WoW related. But work has gotten incredibly crazy, which again is where I do a lot of my writing.

I haven't even been following other blogs too closely lately either. My feedreader right now scares me. SCARES me! I think my WoW feedreader is at over 500 right now. Yikes! My hope is that things will calm down in September and I can get back to a more regular posting and reading schedule.

I did want to take the time to call out a total asshat, since I do post about them from time to time. So who was the asshat this time? That would be me, Keredria of US-Drenden, of The Left Claw guild. Why? Well we were raiding in ICC the other night, and I won't go into the specifics of why or to whom the whisper was intended, but long story short, instead of whispering the healing done for Dreamwalker, I ended up /s it.

Ugh. Just ugh. I felt horrible. I'm not sure why my meters screwed up my intended whisper, since I don't think I've ever made this mistake before. But it was total douchebaggery and I apologize to everyone else who was in the raid. Again, just to clarify the total DOUCHEBAG, that would be me, Keredria of US-Drenden, from the Left Claw. /points finger to self

Why am I posting about this? Well, I do post about asshats from time to time. And asshat behavior is not immune to being blogged about just because it was me. /sigh

4 comments:

  1. Me and Vyp's response ta the whole thing were, "meh". Mistells happen. Now, if'n ya'd been cyberin' with a rhododendron and blurted that out ta the whole raid, that'd be a kodo of a whole 'nother color...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The difference between douchebaggery and mistake is if you /facepalm afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an accident, and I'm sure everybody realised it was. Everybody slips up occasionally. I once did something very similar, except I accidentally broadcast part of a whisper chain with the other healer about how much of a slacker the other guy was. *shame*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know... I did totally /facepalm but still... it was douchebag behavior!

    ReplyDelete