Monday, June 14, 2010

Star Wars Hello Kitty

While I have a number of posts I want to do, they require a bit of time in either researching or just actual writing. I have to be in a certain inspired mood to do those kind of posts. This past weekend was spent watching a lot of World Cup soccer. Waking up on the weekend at 5:15 am kinda made me bleary and useless for the rest of the day. Damn the time difference! And now I get to work and WTF I have stuff I have to get done.

So until I get the time and mood to work on some real posts (hopefully later this week), I shall leave you with the awesomeness and cuteness of Star Wars Hello Kitty. Don't mess with Hello Kitty!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kitty may be evil....but a woman who likes Star Wars....in any form....I think I may be in love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noes! Both of you! Hello Kitty rocks! She is not evil!

    ReplyDelete