Monday, June 8, 2009

And they called her sparkly moonhead

First, two shots of guild first kills of Iron Council and Auriaya.

Auriaya was surprisingly one shot, though we did have a couple of wipes on Iron Council. Somehow here Atania, Terrondris, and I all died on top of each other.

Now I did get an interesting helm drop off of Auriraya, Cover of the Keepers. I realize that its maybe better for a moonkin, but it was better than what I had and we had no moonkins with us so I picked it up. Let's look at how this helm look on K, shall we?

Yes, it is a moon. A sparkly moon. On my forehead. I joked that if the lights go out in Ulduar I can light the way with my moonlight helm. You can't really tell in this shot, but it really is sparkly. So much so that I got confused when running around Dal doing one of the cooking dailies. I'd think "Oooh, sparklies! There is the wine jug/wine glass/hunk of cheese/mustard thingie!" But then I'd quickly realize "Oh wait, never mind. That's just my sparkly moonhead."

3 comments:

  1. Gratz on the kills and your sparkly hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same graphic as the druid T8 set. So, I have sparkly moonhead, too!

    ReplyDelete