Sunday, February 15, 2009

Two trees for two years

So today is my second WOW gamiversary, or K's second birthday. I started this crazy game two years ago. They say that getting older always makes you evaluate what you are doing and where you are in life. I think my gamiversary in addition to some ingame and blogger friends leaving or considering leaving the game has made me assess where I am in this game. As Jess asked, will we be here in another year?

Who knows if I will be playing in a year. I'm definitely not considering leaving right now or in the foreseeable future. But I figure its always good to take stock of where you are in your life, and as WOW figures into mine, it is part of the evaluation.

Ok that's enough blah blah blah psych talk for now. :)

3 comments:

  1. Alright K, just lay down on the couch there. /touches fingertips together, furrows eyebrows Now tell me about your childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday K. Since the work access thing limited me, I left your poem on the Jess Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm. I like a man that can find the Jess Spot.

    ReplyDelete