Wednesday, March 12, 2008

When WOW enters your brain

You end up having weird dreams that combine WOW with other aspects of your life!

The other night I dreamt that my three closest girlfriends and I were together at some spa place. I probably dreamt that because the four of us are planning a girls weekend reunion in San Diego in May (sucks when your closest friends live all across the country). But get this. So in my dream the four of us are going around to each station, manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, etc.

Sounds plausible, right? Sure. However, at each station, a leet purple epic WOW item dropped. What in the?!?! It was one of those dreams where I knew it was crazy in the dream, but was also kinda glad I had the opportunity to get some good drops. I tend to have these kind of crazy dreams when I don't give enough time between playing at the end of the night and going to bed. I need some time to bring my brain back down to normal maybe. Any crazy wow dreams you've had?

On another note, have they buffed the transmute alchemy mastery skill? Last night I'm making my daily Earthstorm diamond and with the mats for just one, I made freaking four!!! That has never happened before.

1 comment:

  1. Dang. Only "of the whale" greens drop when I gets a manicure. /jealous

    ReplyDelete