Sunday, December 23, 2007

Finally, I am the Master Angler

This must have been my fifth try, but finally I won the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza today!!! However, it must be prefaced with the fact that there weren't as many competitors as usual. I won even though my laptop unexpectedly shut down in the middle of it and I had to reboot, probably losing me 3 or 4 minutes.

Basically, I followed the strategy I posted about before. I started at the bridge at 27,69 where there were two pools behind the bridge, one in front and I was the only one fishing those 3 pools. Then I just stayed on the coast up to 25,58 where there can be 3 more pools. Two right next to each other, then one a little further off to the right. Again, I alone fished those 3 pools. I believe I was able to win despite losing 4 minutes because I didn't spend that much time traveling to look for pools.

So now I am carrying around [Arcanite Fishing Pole]!

3 comments: